9201 West Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA, United States
- On-Site Full Service Pharmacy
- Close to Beverly Hills & Cedars Sinai Medical Center & Easily Accessible from Sunset Boulevard
- Spectacular views of Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Century City, and Hollywood Hills
- Secured Building with Video Surveillance & Tenant Access Key Cards
- On-Site Secured Tenant & Visitor Parking
- On-Site Restaurant, Cafe & Bakery
- Emergency Generator
- On-Site Storage
The Sunset Medical Center is a 9 story medical building which includes retail wings occupied by Roku Restaurant, Normandie Bakery, and Horton Converse Pharmacy. Adjacent to Beverly Hills and near Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, 9201 Sunset Boulevard is an ideal location for doctors and other medical tenants. Its location is strategic for businesses, with easy access to the finest entertainment, gourmet dining, deluxe hotel accommodations, and high-end boutiques that Los Angeles has to offer.
As one of the taller buildings on the Sunset Strip, 9201 Sunset Boulevard offers spectacular city and mountain views to its tenants.
As the original location of the famed Hamburger Hamlet and Schwab’s Pharmacy, 9201 Sunset Boulevard is instantly recognizable. Outside, palm trees and lush foliage line the entrance plaza, and travertine plaza steps descend to the public sidewalk. Building amenities include state-of-the-art air conditioning and security systems, energy-efficient designs, restaurants, cafes and a full-service pharmacy.
- Bus Line
- On Site Management
- Property Manager on Site
- Parking: On-Site Secured Tenant & Visitor Parking
- Commuter Rail: 30-minute drive to Glendale Commuter Rail (Ventura County, Antelope Valley Lines)
- Airport: 29-minute drive to Bob Hope Airport
- Type: Class A Office
- Tenancy: Multiple
- Year Built: 1983; Renovated 2012
- RBA: 159,086 SF
- Floors: 10
- Typical Floor: 15,909 SF